Use the Booklet design for a Simple Image popup card, or carousel of image cards. Perfect for info-cards, an info-booklet, image gallery, catalog, short stories or poems.
With a Main Asset added to the design, the booklet loads as a popup card.
Without a Main Asset, the booklet loads full-screen.
If you plan to Drop this Smart NFT in Augmented Reality (AR) or in the Metaverse (Vatom Spaces), as a best practice, please upload a 3D Model that represents this Smart NFT. If you do not upload a 3D Model, then the Inventory Icon will be used.
The Single Card is made up of the following assets:
- 750 x 1200px background image (png or jpg)
- Button (optional)
A Booklet (2 or more Cards) is made up of the following assets:
- 750 x 1200px background images (png or jpg)
- First page Button (optional)
- Middle page Button (optional, choose which page)
- Last page Button (optional)
- Left / Right Arrows
- Page Indicator Dots
Create a Booklet Design
In Vatom Studio Advanced, start with a New Design
Select Basic as your Type.
Select Booklet as your Style.
- Set Name
- Set Description
- Select Category
Once a Smart NFT is published as an NFT, the name, description, and category cannot be changed. Please take time to think through these values.
- Upload an Inventory Icon
- Upload a Main Design/Art Asset
For a Booklet, you can choose to leave the "Main Design/Art Asset" value empty.
- Upload one or more Card Images
Recommended format: JPG
Recommended aspect ratio: 5:8 image size 750px x 1200px. If the uploaded image does not conform to the aspect ratio, the Vatom Studio will either crop or expand the image to comply. You can use 1.6x as the multiplier to calculate height from the width, e.g., 750px x 1.6 = 1200px.
When two or more cards are added, the Arrows and Dots activate and become visible in the Preview.
The order of uploaded images matters. Top-down order translates to the first-last order. To change the order you will need to delete and re-upload the images.
- Arrow Type: In addition to swiping, the user can click on the arrow to move between the images. You can set the size (width), color, and position of the arrow.
- Dots: Dots provide the user with a visual representation of a number of images in the collection and their position in the collection while swiping. You can configure the position and the color of the dots similar to "Arrow Type" above.
- Optionally, you can add a Button on the first, last pages in the collection. The button can either open an arbitrary URL or perform an action within the wallet like opening the map, the camera, or event closing the Smart NFT.