We want to know what's wrong.
Before reporting issues, please confirm the following:
- You have a stable internet connection.
- You are using Google Chrome browser. Safari is not supported and you will experience issues.
- You are not in an Incognito Window.
Report issues to firstname.lastname@example.org . Try to include the following to help us diagnose and support:
- The device you were on (ex: iPhone 12 or Google Chromebook)
- The OS version of that device (ex: MacOS or Windows 11)
- Browser version (ex: Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge)
- The space URL where the issue occurred (ex: @examples or https://spaces.vatom.com/@examples)
- Vatom Spaces Version Number (ex: Version 1.8.502)
Click profile in the bottom-left. Version located at bottom of profile tab.
- Are you using any VPNs or Ad-Blockers?
- Does your organization have any Firewalls enabled?
- Any video documentation (Loom is great for screen-recording video)
- Any screenshots of the issue occurring
- A screenshot of the Spaces debug menu
Press shift + ~ to open Vatom Spaces Debug
- A download of the Chrome Log
Open View > Developer > Developer Tools > Console then Right-click anywhere and choose Save As