Asset Sizes and Required Info for creating Vatom NFTs
While there are many Vatom Design templates with a variety of design elements, the majority of Vatom Smart NFTs require the same main assets.
If you are creating multiple NFT designs, each one needs the following information specified.
1. Information (Required)
- Name (max 35 Characters)
- Description (max 100 Characters)
- Category Options: Art, Collectibles, Coupons, Documents, Entertainment, Food & Drink, Gifts, Kids, Lifestyle, Miscellaneous, Music, Photography, Special Offers, Sports, Trading Cards, Travel, Utilities
- Scarcity (how many copies of this object will exist, 1 - ∞)
2. Icon: 250 x 250px up to 500px (Required)
- Icon displays in the Wallet Main Screen
- JPG, PNG, GIF
- Transparency OK
Icon design notes: Each object should have a unique icon design. When designing for multi-event or multi-year campaigns with a similar set of objects or POPs, be sure to differentiate these designs from the previous week or year.
3. NFT Main Art:
- Image: ~2mb
- JPG, PNG, or GIF
- 3D Object: up to 5mb, up to 35k Triangles
- GLB or Zipped GLTF
- Video: Up to 10mb
4. Smart Card / Background Image: 750 x 1200px
JPG or PNG image
The default "card" size for Vatom popup cards, coupon backgrounds, game background, and more. Most background images for SmartNFTs are 750 x 1200px.
When designing, leave room for required buttons and other live elements to be added later in Vatom Studio.
Other things to Consider:
- How will these objects be acquired? Do you need a QR Code or Link?
- Should these objects be able to be Minted to Polygon or ETH?
- Should these objects be able to be dropped on the Map and in the Metaverse?
- Should these objects be sellable on the Vatom marketplace?
- If so, what royalty percentage should you the creator take on secondary sales?
- Is there a limit to how many of these each person can have?