If you've never been in a Vatom Space before, welcome!
Vatom Spaces uses a spatialized audio landscape, meaning you may need to move your avatar closer to people and things in order to hear or interact.
You can use the User Bar at the bottom of the screen for controls, navigation and activities.
Supported Browsers & Devices
Google Chrome is the only browser that is fully supported. Others such as Safari, Firefox and Edge may work but not all of the features are supported.
Do I need to use headphones?
We recommend using Headphones for the best experience for you and those around you. Not using headphones can lead to echo & audio feedback. If not using headphones, please keep your microphone muted whenever possible.
Why isn't my Sound/Microphone/Camera Working?
Common issues are Chrome Permissions, volume settings, and multiple audio devices.
How do I Move and Look Around?
- Right Click & Drag to move & turn
- Left Click & Drag or Two-Finger swipe Left/Right to rotate view angle
- Scroll Wheel or Two Finger swipe Up/Down to Zoom In/Out
- Double-Click anywhere to jump directly to that spot.
- Arrow Keys move Forward/Backward and rotate view
- W-A-S-D keys to move in all directions. Q & E keys rotate view
- X key makes avatar Jump
- On-Screen View Controls to change view angle and zoom in/out
Why am I hearing an Echo?
Audio "echo" can be caused by having a space open in multiple tabs/windows. Close all other tabs or windows.
Echo can also be caused by someone near you in the space who is unmuted & not wearing headphones, or a presenter who is broadcasting and un-muted. Move away from that guest in the Space, or politely ask them to mute their microphone when not speaking.
How do I get my own space?
You get one free space by signing up for Vatom - https://studio.vatom.com. Use one of our templates or create your own world!