You can explore our musical forest example here: https://spaces.vatom.com/@musicalforest
Using the Musical Forest Plugin
The Musical Forest Plugin is currently private and in Beta. Please contact your Vatom Representative to have this plugin added to your business.
Start by installing the Musical Forest Plugin. This plugin has a component that can be added to any object.
Add the Component: "Musical Forest Plugin" to an object. We recommend importing GLB objects with a short animation that can be triggered.
In the components tab you can find the following customization options.
- Play Sound on Click: Play the sound and optional animation
- Play Sound in Proximity: Set the proximity distance to trigger when a user walks up to the object.
- Select Sound: Choose the musical note that is played. There are seven octaves of piano notes pre-installed in the plugin.
- Custom Sound: Upload a custom mp3 or mp4 audio file to play when the object is triggered.
- Play Object Animation: Play a custom animation when the object is triggered.
- Default Animation: Enter the Name of the animation played by default.
- Active Animation: Enter the Name of the animation when the object is triggered.
- Active Duration: Duration the animation and sound will play for.
The Flower model used in the above examples is available as an attachment to this document.