Once you have created your Designs, you can combine and program them with Campaigns.
Start by opening the Campaigns panel and choosing "Create New Campaign"
Create an Advanced Campaign
Choose "Create Advanced Campaign" and give your campaign a name.
Choose "Add First Rule" to begin adding your Designs to the campaign. Choose "Design" from the Rule options and select your first design.
Behaviors and Triggers
Once your design is added to the campaign, you have two new sets of options for each of your objects.
Behaviors are the abilities you allow (or disable) your objects to have. Can they be dropped on the map? Is there a limit to quantity? Can they be minted to Polygon or ETH? As the creator, you can decide and adjust settings for each object individually.
When enabled, these behaviors contain additional studio triggers, and may allow the object holder to perform certain actions through the wallet object menu.
Triggers are if/then statements that allow actions to trigger results. Enabling certain behaviors will allow you to use Triggers specific to that behavior.
Example: When the user Gets this SmartNFT > Then... Update user's campaign points (give them 1 point).
Example: When the user Dispenses from a Vending Machine > Then send SmartNFT (to dispense a specific object) or Send Prize SmartNFT (to dispense a random object based on % chance).
Once your campaign experience is configured, select "Next" to move to the Review page.
Testing your Campaign
If your campaign is ready to test, press "Start Testing".
If "Start Testing" is greyed out, something in your campaign is misconfigured. Please check that Designs have all required assets and fields, and Campaign settings are all configured properly.
In Test mode, you can test-run your campaign before publishing. This allows you to try the experience, and still revert back to Edit mode to make changes to designs, titles, and campaign logic.
When your campaign is Published LIVE, a number of object attributes are permanently locked.
- Object Name(s)
- ETH Address
There are several limitations to Test mode:
- Test objects dropped on the Map will only appear for the user who dropped them. In order to drop and interact with vending machines and other objects in test mode, you must send them to the user, who should manually drop them from the wallet.
- Objects in Test mode cannot be sold on the marketplace
- Objects in Test mode cannot be lazy minted to ETH/Polygon
Publishing your Campaign
When you are happy with your testing, you can publish your campaign.
After publishing the campaign Live, you can still make updates to design assets and campaign logic:
- Create new "Versions" of your campaign with additional Designs and updated Logic.
- Update designs' Icon Image, Main Asset file, Smart Card contents
Distributing your Campaign
To distribute your objects, choose "New Test Distribution"
Select the distribution method. Read more about Distributions
- Use "Simple QR" to create a link or QR code to scan or click and acquire the object.
- Use "Send to an Email" to send objects directly to a users' Vatom wallet.