If you are having trouble with your login or account, you can Clear Browsing Data to start from scratch.
Either (1) "Clear Browsing Data" or (2) manually log out of each Vatom Platform
1a. Clear Google Chrome Cache and Cookies.
Chrome > Clear Browsing Data (⇧ + ⌘ + ⌫)
Chrome > Settings > Privacy & Security > Clear Browsing Data > All Time
Select and clear the following (All Time):
- Cookies and other site data
- Cached images and files
- Browser history (optional)
1b. Clear Apple Safari Cache and Cookies
iPhone / iPad - Go to Settings > Safari, then tap Clear History and Website Data.
MacOS Desktop - Clear cookies in Safari on Mac
1c. Clear Android Chrome Cache & Cookies
- On your Android phone or tablet, open Chrome Settings from the 3-dots next to your browser bar.
- Settings -> Privacy and security -> Clear Browsing Data
- Select and clear the following tabs
- Cookies and Site Data
- Cached Images and Files
- Close and open Chrome and log back in.
2. Log Out of all of the following Vatom Sites:
- Vatom Studio: https://studio.vatom.com - Choose your profile image in the top-right and select "Logout"
- Vatom Spaces: https://spaces.vatom.com - Choose Logout at the bottom of the screen
- Vatom Wallet: https://wallet.vatom.com - Open your Profile in the top-right and select "Log Out"
Once you have completed either Option 1 or Option 2 you should be completely logged out of the Vatom platform.