Use the "Open in Panel" interaction to open a popup window with embedded content when an object or plane is clicked.
Select an object in the Scene Editor and choose "Interact" at the bottom of the Properties panel.
Choose the interaction Mode: Open in Panel
Open In Panel settings
- URL: The URL of the embedded content.
- YouTube and Vimeo
- Show URL: Show the URL in the panel header
- Fullscreen: Open a full-screen panel
- Aspect Ratio:
- Panel Position: Location on the screen where the standard panel opens.
This first example is set on the Purple sphere. We can see in the Scene Editor, the object's Properties > Interact setting is set to Open in Panel, with settings configured for:
- Do not show URL in popup header (Show URL)
- "Portrait" aspect ratio
- Panel positioned in the "Center" of the screen
This next example is a YouTube video set on the red sphere. It is configured to:
- Show URL in the popup header
- Lanscape Aspect Ratio (16:9)
- Open panel positioned in the Top-Right
This last example is set on the Yellow sphere and opens a full-screen panel. We can see the settings here and the result in the next image with the panel fitting the entire frame. There is a "close" X in the top-right corner of the popup.
- Show URL in popup header
- Open in Fullscreen
When a panel is opened in "Fullscreen" the configuration for placement and aspect ratio are not used.