Use NFT Studio to trigger the delivery of digital objects, points, and more based on actions within Vatom Metaverse Spaces.
All Spaces rules must be in a single studio campaign, multiple spaces' rules should be in a the same campaign.
Set this campaign as the Business "Default Campaign" once it is in TEST or LIVE in order to activate Spaces rules.
- Start by creating an Advanced Campaign Experience in Vatom Studio.
- Choose "Add first Rule" and choose the subject "Space"
- Choose the space you would like to add Rules to.
Setting up Rules
With the Space as a Subject in studio, you now have several new triggers available.
- Triggers a Custom Event: used with custom plugins to create additional event types.
- Plays a Video: When the video starts playing for the guest.
- Finishes a Video: When the video reaches the end of it's duration.
- Enters a Place: When the guest clicks on a Place in the Places Menu
- Enters a Space: When the guest enters the space.
- Enters a Zone: When the guest walks into a specific "Zone"
- Leaves a Zone: When the guest exits a specific "Zone"
To configure the "Plays a Video" or "Finishes a Video" rules, you will need the Event Name from the media source component in Vatom Spaces (pictured below).
Event Name is available in the Media Source component. If this is not displaying, add the Media Source (From URL) component or choose a media source from the Media Controller component.
To configure the "Enters a Zone" or "Leaves a Zone" rules, you will need the ObjectID from a zone created in Spaces (pictured below).
When a guest enters or leaves the specific zone.
Note: Zones are limited to rectangular shapes and locked to a grid system. If a zone is rotated, it will use the area visible in the Selection Outline.
The "Enters a Place" rule is connected to places in the Places Menu. Copy the PlaceID from within the Place Editor.
Rules are triggered when a guest goes to the designated place through the Places Menu.
Please sign in to leave a comment.